Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


It's laying there on my nightstand and I've already read the first chapter. I would have spent the whole day reading, but there are too many other things to do in the new aparatment. The TV is finally haning on the living room wall. The bed is made and in the sleeping room beside the cupboard.

I have two lamps to put up on the wall; but it's a concrete wall and I don't think my neighbours would appreciate my drilling just before midnight. Thus I have another project for tomorrow.

I took a nap after breakfast -- felt I earned it -- and then I went to Kista and bought the book. Before leaving the mall I had to get an icecream as well.

Now it's time for a quick shower and then jump right into bed and spend some time reading J K Rowling's latest book. I thought the sixth Harry Potter book wasn't as good as the previous ones so we'll see what I think about this one.

No comments: