Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Cupboard Made it

Yes! The Cupboard made it.

I spent an hour yesterday morning glueing back broken pieces.

[I then spent about half the day at Ikea buying barely nothing but still paying a small fortune for the things I really needed.]

[Went to the old house and put the big TV in the back of the car. Picked up Clonix on the way back.]

It took some time and "superman powers" (to get the old nails out of the back); but eventually it was as good as before. I now have to put the bed back together, sort out the mess in the livning room, in the kitchen and well... all else.

And since it's now been released I have to go pick up a copy of the latest, the last and final, Harry Potter book... There will be a review on www.book-reviewz.com as soon as I've finished reading it.

No comments: